If you’re switching to Gmail from another email provider, you can easily transfer your old emails and contacts to Gmail. New emails are forwarded to your Gmail account for 30 days to give you time to tell your friends about your new address.
How to Switch From Yahoo Mail to Gmail?
1. Open Your Favorite Browser.
2. Go to Gmail.com
3. Enter your User name and Password.
4. Click Sign in to Login to Your Gmail Account
5. Click the Gear Icon in the Upper right corner of the page.
6. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
7. Click on the “Accounts and Import” Tab.
8. Now, Click on the “Import Mail and Contacts” Link.
9. Enter Your Yahoo Mail Address and Click Continue”.
10. Click Continue Again.
11. Now, Login to Your Yahoo Account.
12. Click Agree.
13. Close the Window.
14. Wait for Few Seconds and Click on “Start Import” Button.
15. Click ok to finish.
16. All Your Yahoo Mails and Contacts Will Be Imported to Your Gmail in Few Days.
17. This is How You can Switch From Yahoo Mail to Gmail.
How to Switch from Yahoo to Gmail