How to schedule Automatic Shutdown daily in Windows 10 I Windows 10 Tips
You can set automatic shutdown in Windows 10 easily. Go to Control Panel I System and Security I Administrative Tools I Task Scheduler I Action (top menu) I Create Basic Task I Name: PC Shutdown I Next I Daily (you can set it according to your preferences I Set time I Next I Start a program I Next I browse and select this file”C:WindowsSystem32shutdown.exe” or just paste this without quotes I Next I Finish
Now your pc should be shutting down daily on the specific time you set for it.
Hope it works! If it doesn’t work, please let’s know! Your feedbacks will help us to serve you better!
For more How-to videos subscribe to our channel!
Please like our facebook page at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 3 hình thức giúp khách hàng cá nhân bán nhà Nam Từ Liêm nhanh hơn
- SPIDER STICKMAN ROPE HERO GANGSTAR CRIME – Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 (Stickman Android Game)
- Cách cài thêm font chữ cho Photoshop
- [🔧] Fix Linux Mint Boot Error – Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported (Without losing data)
- Bảng dò 2 chiều Index Match nhiều điều kiện trong Excel